Friday, July 3, 2009

been thinking.

i've actually been thinking about this blog alot lately. had so many things to jot down here but so little time and most of the time i'm tired. it's raining now and i was thinking whether i should take a nap. HAHAHA..

anyways, as usual have been busy with work last month and was non stop. most of the time i'd go to work and by the time i reach home i'm too tired to do anything else but sleep. there was this one time a few weeks ago when my parents was in italy that i barely could feel my legs from all the walking and standing at work. i worked 2 weeks in a row without a break and it was crazy. and it also made me think whether what i'm doin is all worth it. made me think that if i were to do this in many years to come would i have time for myself? and then i came to a simple conclusion that no this is not what i'll be doing in many years to come because i've decided that if i do continue my studies which i will, i'm planning to study something else. and that decision i've made about a month ago.

because in my point of view, i dont see me working that many hours for all my life and its just to satisfy other people but not myself. i do feel happy to make other people happy and say thank you to you but there are times that you feel that you are just being mistreated most of the time and that they are being nice to you just to get what they want done. that's what i feel now.

anyways, off from the dark and dull stuff. i've been missing daddy and kev as usual. they were back this time longer than usual. at least we were able to spend father's day with daddy. got him a present that he really liked and you should have seen the glow on his face when he saw the present. it was like a little kid getting all he ever wanted for christmas and the way he opened the box was just priceless :)

this year, we spent father's day by organising a father's day shootout! all the cousins and the uncles gathered and had a shootout. as simple as that. my "muscles" ached the very next day. hahaha.. also managed to get my replacement day off and did my hair finally. been wanting to do it for the longest time but didnt get the chance because of the time.

tonight its off to dinner and karaoke with the two munyits and i cant wait.. hehehe.. its gonna be fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

2 munyits who can sing.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

buduh oh.

i haven't show nurul her "doncha" video.
watched it the other day. laughed my ass off man.

hahaha

July 6, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Feequa said...

Lek bah lex. I understand. but God has plans for you. Don't worry bah. :)

*hugs*

oy Jacq, pandai2 ambil video without permission ah.

July 10, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home