Tuesday, May 5, 2009

shit.

i think i wrote in my last post that i think i hate my job.

well today i dont know what i like and dont like anymore.

everyday is a different story.

everyday is a different feeling.

everyday is different.

the only time when im really happy in a day is when im home with my family.

that is when im myself.

that is when i am not afraid to show who i really am.

not afraid to show my bad sides because i know they love me no matter what.

but when im outside home, i feel lost, scared and most importantly defeated.

defeated in a sense that i have this feeling that everyone around me is better than me.

everyone around me is right and im wrong.

maybe its me but thats how i feel outside of home and especially in the office.

i feel everyones judging and watching closely for every mistake i make to pick on me after that behind my back. i'd rather they say it straight it to my face if they dont like something im doing. dont do it behind my back.

anyways, i feel myself around my friends as well. and im sure you know who you guys are :) dont have to mention names here. u guys rock.

sorry for this emo post but just thought i needed to let it out. what other way then here right? :)

do drop some comments or advise as i think i need it badly. -out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Feequa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 6, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Feequa said...

hi lex!

Will love you no matter what..dui i sound like a lesbo kan.ahaha.

Just be yourself lex. Nvm if ppl judging you, ppl will always judge.. just be yourself. They can say whatever they want but never let anyone bring you down. keep your head held high girl.:)

And its okay to make mistake.

Muax!

May 6, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home