Thursday, May 7, 2009

madness.

okay, let me start like this.

1 May 2009 - Locked keys in car

5 May 2009 - Locked keys in car

7 May 2009 - Locked keys in car!!!

yup, you guys are reading it right! I locked my own keys in the car 3 times in less than one week! stupidity!! hahaha..

Anyways, yesterday some people from herbalife came to the hotel. at first i really didnt know what was happening. okay..

so it started with them taking down my weight.. then they wrote a bunch of stuff down on this piece of paper. then all of a sudden, i have this lady telling me that i should control what i eat and that im overweight for my age and apparently, the inside of my body is of a 30 year old :/ i had the shock of my life!! :( at least its reminding me to go to the gym but it really "made" my day.

damn it!!

now im depressed.........

1 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

screw those people lex!

May 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home