Thursday, March 12, 2009

Graduation 120309

Well, my Convocation Ceremony for my Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management was today at Yayasan Sabah at 3.00pm. Mummy and Mui Li were there with me and I got to meet up with my fellow course mates whom I have not seen in ages :p Had fun catching up with them as it brought me back to the days when we were still in college which was all fun and stress mixed together. Here are some pics to show you what happened. Sorry many pictures not clear. Will get some more of the pictures from my friends :) Just realised that tomorrow is Friday the 13th again. Damn it!! Already lah me and Fridays don't mix what again 13th.

Back to work tomorrow. Took off today for the sake of Convocation and I did'nt regret it :) hehee.. These were the days where I wished my Daddy was here in KK to see.. Miss you, Daddy and Kev!! Can't wait for you both to come back again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home