Monday, February 9, 2009

like they say.. pictures tell a thousand words :)

Since I'm not in the mood for words and typing today (cos I've been typing the whole day at work!), I've decided to just put up pics of this year's CNY.. ENJOY!! :D

All in white for CNY :)
:|
This was at Cheryl's open house and there were 18 heads all together. I was so sakai cos I have not seen that many heads in a long time :p
All the food there was during the 3rd day when we had our sort of open house.
This was during Christmas 2008.
Christmas 2008. My dad being Mr Cool.. HEHEHE.
Nana and Dada :)
CNY 2009.
Girl with phone. She went crazy. haha..
Girl with mouth full of food posing.
Group of monkeys. Look at the one in pink! hahaha..

Mummy!!
Fireworks. Even daddy got into it.. hahaha.. Ur never too old I guess :D

I still have so many pictures but the connection's not so good and I kinda sleepy so will continue tmr :) nite2!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home