Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.

Since my history with Fridays literally suck, I was so freaking nervous today when I was doing my normal thing that I do everyday. Even driving to and from work I was so freaking nervous dis. Was like driving on the road the 1st time I got my license. HAHAH. So I've decided to do the tag that Jacq did just to make Friday the 13th pass that much faster :) So here goes.


Rules:

It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.Have fun!

1. What is your name? Alexandra

2. A four letter word: Army

3. A boy's name: Andy

4. A girl's name: Anya

5. An occupation: Architect

6. A color: Amber

7. Something you wear: Armour

8. A food: Apple

9. Something found in the bathroom: Ants??!! HAHAHAHAHA

10. A place: Australia

11. A reason for being late: Asthma?

12. Something you shout: Asshole

13. A movie title: A Walk to Remember

14. Something you drink: Alcohol

15. A musical group: Amber Pacific

16. A street name: Ampang Street?? Pandai2.. hahaha.

17. A type of car: Accord

18. A song title: Avalanche by David Cook

19. A verb: attacks?

Okay, that was suprisingly tough but fun. At least it killed 5 minutes of my time. HAHAHA. Anyways, about the tagging part. I dont have a lot of people to tag cos most of it Jacq already tagged, so like Jacq said. Whoever feels like doing this tag, go ahead :)

Finally had my Tuaran Mee just now. Puas already! hahaha.. Okay then.. HAPPY VALENTINES to you all and hope you guys get whatever you want lah tomorrow. Never liked Valentines anyways so it'll just be like any oder day for me tomorrow :) hehe.. Nite2... And Happy Valentines Day to you too Nurul!! Got your message like 20 minutes ago!! You still havent told me what is Table For Two all about! ahhahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home