Monday, September 22, 2008

sorry:)

Looks wrong kan this picture?? hahaha :)
The two best friends:)
On the way home from work last week. Mount Kinabalu bah dat.

This is my dad's car. I always like the interior of this car and the outside is just as nice:)

sorry for the lack of updates guys:) you know how it is when u start working. Its crazy. Well, my first ever pay in my whole life is drawing nearer and nearer:) I cant wait to get the feeling of kepuasan-ness, you know, knowing how u actually earned that money all by yourself:) Well, that day is coming and I'll sure jot it down here on how it really felt.

Oya, another thing, will be sitting for my JPJ only next month cos thats how long the list is and i cant wait. Cant wait to get my own license and also my own car. Am planning to get a Perodua Viva as my first car. Nothing fancy as I'm thinking practicality here. This also includes how much petrol consumption since im working quite the distance, how much i can afford to pay each month by myself and etc. I like that car so i guess thats all that matters :) will be getting an automatic one straight away and somehow always practicing manual on my dad's cars as well cos i think its really important to keep on knowing how to drive a stick:)

work has been better lately. slowly getting the whole of things and one of them is getting over my malu-ness. Ive always been really shy and quiet and thats what I like about my job. It challenges me from this aspect and its one of those things about myself i really wanna overcome. So this is the best opportunity to do so. I really never expected myself to end up in this line when i was at school and here i am and i like it. sometimes we surprise ourselves:)

had buka puasa at the hotel today with the district officers of tuaran. Tomorrow is yet another buka puasa and this time its with the Yayasan Kebajikan Suria as well as the ketua-ketua kampung. cant wait to see the kids. Love kids:)

Ok, very very sleepy and tired so thats all for now. will very likely update only during the weekends and it will be about the entire week. Till then, good nite! and sweet dreams.

PS: please do not mention Manchester United to me for now. Im kinda of merajuk-ing with them for the way they've started the season. :( will get over it soon tho cos I LOVE THEM! :) just going thru a phase now. hehehe

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Feequa said...

oh alex. ur sister is soooo beautifuull.. and so are u! *grin* neways, when u say ketua2 kampung, I dont know why but I started laughing when I read that part. neways, wow vivaaa?! at least better than me la, my 1st car was d red kancil. man, do u remember how we used to go makan out during IS time with that retarded car?!!! ahahaha.

September 23, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Feequa said...

u?! shy?! oh puhleez lex. ahaha. sometimes laaa~ hehe. neways, it's good to hear that u love ur job! i wana work too. I planned to work at starbux since last year and i told pajan about it last year.. and that day we met up somewhere tis mth i told her again i wana work in starbux. aih. til now x jadi2, bz lah. neways ketua kampung, hope can c u bila i balik k. take careeee! :)

September 23, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

viva is a good choice.
no deposit kan??
the monthly payment also quite cheap :D

cant wait to get my own car.
another 2 more years ! :D

ahh,life as a teacher :D

September 24, 2008 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger alexandra chin said...

we'll for sure have to meet when u get back lah nurul.. even if you dont have open house its ok then i'll have open house.. better again meet up at someones house and we can cook and talk and talk and talk and dont give a damn what time it is:) when is it that ur coming back??

September 25, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger alexandra chin said...

oo yeah.. i may not be able to get it straight away lah but maybe after a few months. i save2 abit 1st until im more comfortable financially:P but thats the car i want cos its so cute.. for now have to drive one of my dad's car 1st lah :) i'll manage.. i remember that kancil.. so eye catching oo kan.. and u used to drive it without a license and we all budu2 oso go and follow u.. if kena tangkap polis susah agn :D

September 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home