Monday, September 15, 2008

sigh of relief. Happy Merdeka, Sabah;)

HOW TO WIPE YOUR NOSE BY Chiara :)
First, rub your nose like a crazy person and smile while your doing it:)
Next, look and check what colour is your booger :)
This is the nasty pincher and it hurts when she does it and she's only two!:/
Look at Mui's dumb ass face man. wth.
These are my favourite man. Once you start you can never stop unless you run out:)
Those things they're stuffing in their mouths are what I am in love with and im betting any other kid too. Even YOU!:)
The two monkeys. And trust me, the smaller and younger monkey likes bullying the older monkey.
Yes we are 13 years apart. Don't feel it though. Damn, I'm old :(

OMGosh. Thank God its a holiday tomorrow. HEHEHe. After working extra hours on Saturday, Sunday really didnt seem enough cos we were busy preparing for Moon Cake Festival family dinner at home during the night. This year's dinner was a bit low key and was actually quite nice. Nana was extra hyper yesterday and it was especially scary when she started pinching everyone's face:) then she started pinching me for no reason. But it was all good fun.

Lots of food last night at our house and it was all just good catching up and laughing and playing with Nana all the way. Was damn full but what the heck, it is Moon cake Festival and Independence Day for Sabah on Tuesday, theres always a good reason to celebrate:) Yesterday, I experienced the most annoying thing that can happen in the whole world. In my opinion lah:)

Daddy: Khiun, I ordered crabs for the dinner tonight.
Khiun: Really??!! OMG! Can't wait to dig in tonight lah. **YUMYUM**

In the evening on the way to pick up the crabs from the restaurant.
Lady in the restaurant who's actually kadazan but spoke a bit cacated Mandarin: Lau pan, tui pu chi ahh. Supplier teda bawa oo ketam sini hari ni!

My face literally went pale k when I heard what she said. I was like so psyched the whole day to eat those damn crabs and there was none. Betul2 kapunan oo last nite. Real bad! hahaha. My mood was quite bad for like half an hour because of that. Its not that I'm being a brat or anything but its just that I was really looking forward to it. Im sure you guys know how I feel! :D


Went for mass at Stella Maris and it was actually my first time going there for the morning mass. Had to stand but it wasnt to bad. Thats what you get for being late I guess - a soak under the sun and standing for one hour.

Im really looking forward for the holiday tomorrow for some reason. Really need to sleep in till I puas. Just thinking of the holiday tomorrow makes me happy. HEHEHE.

Things to do tomorrow:
1) Sleep in
2) Catch up with TV!
3) Spend time with Mommy and Daddy
4) Spend time with the little monkeys who are on school holidays as well.
5) Sleep some more if possible cos the next day is another long day at work :(
6) Look for crabs to eat so that i will stop kapunan-ing??
7) To continue with my final assignment report to pass it up as soon as possible.
8) Swim or go to the gym. Will take a big miracle but we'll see:p

We're having a Buka Puasa for all the Sabah Ministers and important people next Monday, so, I'm guessing that invitations will have to be sorted out this Wednesday back at work. Have to remember important names and how they look like!:(

Ok lah, that's all for this post. Wanna catch up and watch How I Met Your Mother now. That show rocks. One of my all time favs.

Oya, wake up Man Utd. You guys played like crap against Liverpool and deserve to lose. But I'm sure they'll do well cos they started even worst off last season and still ended up winning the EPL and Champions League :D They dont call you the best in the world for nothing right? :)

Ok then.. Good night guys. Will update more when there's something to update u guys about. God bless!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

mmmm..crab.
chilli crab.
soft shelled crab.
butter crab.
steamed crab.
crab crab crab!
i want crab too~
lets go eat seafood! LOL!
so random.
AHAHAHA

September 16, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home