Friday, September 19, 2008

ive been tagged for the very first time so pardon me. :)

Wedding tag from JAcQ~ :)

1. how old are you?~
Im 21.

2. are you single?
yes and so much happier :)

3. in what age do you think you’ll get married?
no idea. hopefully before I turn 30 and I dont mind if I dont!

4. do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now? '

No idea! IF it means that I'm not with anyone right now and it means that I'm never gonna get married then so be it. Like Jacq said, its all up to the BIG GUY! :p

5. if not, who do you want to marry?~
If I had a choice I would like to marry Rafael Nadal and if that doesnt work out then someone who is not a controlling psycho would do :) *wink wink*

6. do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?~
Traditional church wedding will be fine.

7.your ideal motif?~
??

8. where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?~
Europe. Maybe Spain..


9. how many guests do you think you’ll invite?~
Maybe around 200 but knowing my dad it'll be more. The list will keep on getting longer.

10. do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?~
Simple wedding for sure. If possible, church then a small reception at the house where we can have all the fun in the world and they dont have to dress up :)

11. do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??~
Traditional cos I want everything simple! :)

12. how many layers of cake do you want to have?~
I want 3 layers for some reason! :D

13. do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?~
At a simple place. If possible my parents house but Im guessing its too small so maybe my grandma's place :)

14. when do you want to get married, evening or morning?~
Evening during sunset. So cheesy! HAHAHa

15. you’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?~
Knowing the weather in Sabah, indoors!

16. do you like a grand entrance for your groom?~
Nothing fancy. But if he wants to surprise me then so be it! hahaha


18. name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??~

The first song that came to my head when I read this question was Always Be My Baby and I want the David Cook version:)

19. are you a morning person or a night person?~
night person

20. do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
light.

21. what age do you want to get married?~
If possible by 30yrs.

22. describe your ideal husband/wife.~
Theres no such thing. They may seem ideal at first but they never are. But if there is such a thing then my ideal husband would be someone who is able to compromise not just for me but for his family forever! hahahaha

23. do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?~
normal spoon and fork.

24. champagne or red wine?~
Champagne for toast and then wines and all types of alcohols throughout! :D

25. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?~
Days after the wedding or maybe even years :)

26. money or hosusehold item?~
MONEY!!

27. who will pay for the bills?~
Wedding bills?? Half half. Other bills I guess the guy deals with it.

28. are you ready for married life?~
Not at all!

29. do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
Yes.

30. will u always be true to your wife/husband?~
Yes.

31. how many kids do u like?~
As many as it takes. I'll follow in my mom's footsteps :D hahaha

32. a new house for a newly wed or an old one?~
Definitely new it everything mengizinkan.


33. will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?~
I'll celebrate everything.

34. what kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?~
All my favourite food.

35. will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?~
Of course.

Tagged:

Nurul Rafeeqa

Mui Li

Veron

Jacq (cos I dont really have anyone else to tag! :p)


Thats all for now. Am going to sleep. Good night! :D will blog during the weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

haha :D

if ur psycho stalker reads ur blog.mati la u! :D

September 22, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger alexandra chin said...

u know i have this feeling that that person actually is. i mean if he could find me everywhere i go last time when i didnt tell him why cant he find me online rite??!! damn it.. you know i still get so scared even until now :(

September 27, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home