Friday, September 12, 2008

exhaustedlytired.

If theres even such a word, that basically sums up how i feel for this whole week. so freaking tired. Tomorrow is an even longer day. Suppose to be half day but theres the monthly medals golf tourney going on so its over time for me tomorrow so i have only Sunday to rest. That also I have to go for my medical check up on Sunday and my last practice for JPJ at Menggatal. Sorry Jacq cant make it out with you this week!:P

I guess next weekend then Jacq:) Cant go out with Miss Nurul Rafeeqa anymore she's not here.. **merajuking** cos she went back so fast. :)

Ok, I'm going to bed now. Will update here again when I'm less tired. Oya, I wanna say this but whoever is reading my blog, thanks for keeping up with my boring life.. I get so jealous when I read other peoples blogs that are so much more entertaining and then when I look at mine I get so depressed:) But I hope you guys will stick with me and if you dont like it dont come here lah as simple as that :)

Ok then.. Off to bed.. Nite2 guys!

6 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

nurul will be back for raya! :D
cant wait to beraya at her place! :D
tralala~
hepi2 joy2~

im fasting right now...
its only 12.37pm...
oh noooo..6 more hours til i can buka puasa!! :(

cant wait for my raya break oh~ 1 week without college~ :D

September 13, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Feequa said...

yeaaaaaa!! but u knw wht not yet book my ticket. not sure whter will b back anot.:(

September 13, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Feequa said...

m goin baccccckkkkkkkkk!

September 13, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

yeahhh~ nurul is coming backkk~
hapi2 joy2~

September 14, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger alexandra chin said...

yayyyy.. nurul is coming back!! u make sure u coming back!! hahaha.. we go and visit ur hse even if u didnt invite us! hahaha.. dis time we stay there until late! :) jacq, u dun have open house oso kah?? hehehe:) kidding

September 14, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

no open hse yet! LOL!
:D
make sure the day u invite us is the day i dont go around sabah for open hse :D

September 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home