Monday, September 1, 2008

anxietyattack.

THAT'S NURUL AND HER SUNDAE! :D
What is she thinking about I wonder? :p

Seriously, I think I'm having a slight anxiety attack due to the gush of emotions thats all coming to me at once. Tomorrow will officially be the first day I start work and I'm so freaking nervous I cant believe myself how nervous I am. Yet I'm excited too dont get me wrong. Went to buy my black shoes tomorrow for work. I know, talk about last minute right??! :D Anyways, I'm really PMSed right now so I was really being a bitch to my whole family just now and as I sit alone in my room now typing this put I feel bad oo. Because they never lose patience with me and I was like a crazy bitch just now. Damn it!

??

Anyhows, I feel like shit oo! One, because of my attitude just now and two because I'm really getting a panic attack this very moment. I mean, tomorrow is when it all starts and its the real deal. No more people trying to teach me what to do and how to do it but to do it based on what I've studied and learned during my time in ATI and also Hyatt.

Jacq's creation :)

Okay, off from the dark and dull stuff. On Saturday, went out with Jacq and Nurul and had a blast and those things that Jacq make bounce will be stuck in my head forever! :) Anyways, met up with Jacq and Nurul at about 1 something at Warisan Square and Center Point was disgustingly full. Went to Fratini's Italian Restaurant to find out that the Pizzas and Pastas are all on 50% discount so lucky us. I had the lasagna which was honestly too salty for me I mean combined with the Cheese and salt it was crazy!

Looks salty right??! :p

I think we sat in Fratini's for like 2 hours plus and the waiter dude started talking to us about Mawi :/ I don't think he knows that he is talking to 3 people that have never been fans of Mawi.

Anyways, don't know why but I got full really fast that day and didn't go for dessert. Nurul had the Ice Cream Sundae i think and Jacq had Crepe with Ice Cream.

Walked around Palm Square and Warisan after having sore butts. Nurul bought herself the Pingu DVD with 14 episodes in it and I can imagine Nurul watching it in the middle of Kuala Lumpur and laughing to herself! :D

I got so jealous when I saw all the DVD collections from my favourite shows such as One Tree Hill, The OC, Friends, Gilmore Girls.. No Money, No Fun!
On the brighter side, One Tree Hill Season 6 and Gossip Girl Season 2 will be premiering tonight in the US and this means that I can download and watch it again :) Happy2 Joy2!

Ok, so after Warisan with Jacq and Nurul, Nurul sent me home and I sat down for awhile. Not long after that headed out again with Kevin and Mui to meet Tim, Lui and Kim at Upperstar Damai. We got there 1st and decided to order first cos we were all so hungry:) I had the Grilled Chicken Chop and Mushroom Soup. I LOVE Upperstar's Mushroom Soup lah! The taste is so....... errrrrgggghhhh! Like Jacq says ORGASM! HAHAHAHAHAA..

Tim, Lui and Limuel (Tim and Lui's friend) got there minutes later and the service sucked. They sat there like for almost half an hour and no one bothered. They even asked for the menu from one of the girls and she didnt even bring it for them after that so they had to go to the counter and make the order.

After lepaking at Upperstar and getting bored, we then decided to move to Up2U. Another hang out place in Damai which I didnt know of. Its like hidden at one of the blocks at the back. Had Shisha and they had a few games so it was fun. Would have prefered if we started from there instead of Upperstar instead:) Headed home around 12 as we were all so tired. We started the night early anyway:D




1 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

haha.i luk like shit la in that pic..
"jacq's creation"
riteeeee....

yeah,u knw hw to use the word 'orgasm' edy~ im so hepi~ :D

huhuhuhuhu...
that Nurul ba...watch Pingu for awhile terus laugh like org gila edy~ tsk tsk tsk~~

ahahaha...

September 2, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home