Monday, August 25, 2008

sleepybutdontwannasleep.

This was the Grand Ballroom of STAR.
Mui, Nana and Uncle Henry waiting for the reception to start. It was started an hour plus late btw.
This was after the wedding on the way home :) Thats Nana in the corner of the picture.
I'm not so amused by the chocolates in the golden box but with the special cupcakes in the box to the left. The chocolate cupcake was really good and I wish I had more luck bringing home the chocolate one instead of butter. Everyone was given a box of this cupcake and at 1st I was so sakai with the decorations on the cupcake :)

The appetizer was good and I'm guessing it was because I was so hungry :) the main course i liked because it was nice yet simple. And dessert was ok but the cake was a bit thick on cream.


TO BE CONTINUED....

Anyways, was at the wedding with Kuku, Uncle Henry and Nana and Mui of course. It was good because we were at the same table, Thank God. Was so worried we were gonna be put together with a bunch of random strangers:p So here were some random pictures taken during the weekend last week.

And here are some pictures that 2-year old Nana took :) Apparently she likes taking pictures of lips :DTake One.
Take Two. See what I mean about the lips part.That's Mui with the flower in my mouth.
Take Three. Some more lips.
And thats her Daddy.




1 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

i so hate it when i go to a wedding reception and im sitting with total strangers :D
:D

August 26, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home