Saturday, August 30, 2008

farewells:(

So I just came back from Warisan a while ago for the Farewell dinner for the Chinese students and I seriously didnt expect it to be this sad lah. I only knew them for around 3 months and we did have our communication breakdowns. I mean me and my English+BM+lahs+bahs. Not a good mix of words especially with people trying to catch up just in English. But I did teach them how to say "Buli bah kalau kau". :D
This is Anderson. The Chinese! :) Red kan my face. Was a bit tipsy then :) and I hated it!

We went to the Japanese Restaurant at Warisan Square and there we had the Udon mee, Salmon Sushis, assorted raw fish and Sake (YUCK!). I'm sorry to those who love Sake but I don't like it at all! (don't say hate:)) hehehe.. was so damn full and guess what I forgot to do? Take pictures of the food! Dammit! When I was writing this then I remembered. I was so hungry I forgot to do anything else.

Tomorrow it's finally a day with Nurul Rafeeqa Afdul Mutalip and Jacqueline Teo Fuey Phean! :) Hopefully Nurul got the message from me and Jacq and not go to 1Borneo again this time! Its at Warisan and NOT 1Borneo Nurul! haha..

After makan at Warisan, I went to BTC at Lintas agn with Kev and Josh! They were hungry and I was not. So they ate and I watched. FUN :/.


Klah, I wanna go watch TV for awhile and then there's the Man Utd match at 2 something so will most likely stay awake till the match. Sweet Dreams! :)



1 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

weeee...cant believe i danced with some plastic fluffy thingy in warisan...
wat was i thinking?

August 31, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home