Friday, August 29, 2008

busy.ithink?


This past couple of days has been.... I wont put it as stressful but more like tiring mentally and not physically. But for me when you are tired mentally, you are tired physically so I was basically tired lah yesterday. :) Speaking of yesterday, I had an interview for a specific post at Rasa Ria Resort, Tuaran and it was scheduled for 2pm. I got there at around 1.50pm and went straight to the Executive Office to meet the Director of Communications. While walking to her office of course lah I was nervous as hell and seriously almost peed in my pants. Met her and she then brought me to fill in the forms at Human Resources and then this was when the tiredness crept in. I really thought I was going for one interview only but it turned out, that day itself I went for three interviews in one day. First I met the Director of Human Resources, then Director of Communications then Director of Marketing. So it all ended at around 4pm. I thought it went smoothly so I was like "Ok lah, we'll see what happens."

Then when i reached home at around 5pm, the Director of Communications called again and said I will be meeting the Resident Manager who is also the acting General Manager because the new General Manager will be starting only next week.

So, today at 2pm I met with the Resident Manager and she just wanted to meet me and at that time I was very blur. She then asked me, " So you ok to start on Sept 2?". And I was like ya no problem. So, I am now a working "woman" starting on the 2nd of Sept 2008 and will be a Communications Coordinator at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort. :p Wish me luck and this will be my 1st real job and I will be sure to update you guys on how the job goes next week.

Today is kinda gloomy lah kan the weather but I like it:) Ok, will update again soon. Have a dinner at Warisan Square with the International students of UMS from China. They'll be leaving on Sunday to their homeland after many years of suffering at UMS:) Good Luck guys!



1 Comments:

Blogger BrokenSatellite said...

congrats Alex!!! :D
then u'll be college with Maydreen!
and then u will be busy!! :(

August 29, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home